Monday 25 August 2014

Granny square delight! (7)

Many apologies for my delay in posting but I've been suffering with technical difficulties ;(! All sorted now - I have a new super duper phone that will hopefully revolutionise my world ;D!! Fingers crossed anyway. 

I have been attempting to catch up on some much neglected Granny square delight. Only two, but that's more than none!! 
Love the true traditional granny square feel of this one as well as the sneaky little hint of yellow in the centre.
This one feels fiery I think. The forest green contains the heat a little though.

I know I promised a picture of the entire collection of granny squares to date, really sorry that's not happened yet but I definitely aim to do that this week. 

In addition to the granny squares, I've also been making a couple of lovely cushions for us at home. One is completed and the other just needs crocheting together. Do you like my completed one? 
I can take absolutely no credit for the design - this has been taken from the lovely Lucy's blog over at Attic 24. If you've never seen it do go and browse, her blog is a feast for the creative juices. 

I love the bright colours against our black sofa. 

Very cosy to snuggle against even with those fab buttons. 
Will post pictures of the second one when it's done - different design so permission to become impatient to clap your eyes on it!! 

Ooh, so nice to be blogging again. Now back to family life for a smidgen ;D.

Til next time..
Happy crocheting x

No comments:

Post a Comment