Tuesday 11 November 2014

Christmas has come a little early 🎅

So my Christmas workshop finally came...and went super quickly! 

My aim was for fun, laughter and Christmas crochet. I think, all was achieved. 

The table was all laid out...

And off we went...


We were making Christmas decorations from my very first written patterns! Really chuffed. 

Here's my examples - 
Tree shaped ones and...
Traditional round ones!

It was great fun although I did overestimate what could be achieved once we all got chatting! So the finished products varied in their level of completeness, but here's one of the finished ones - 
Yay! 

I loved the entire day. It was new for everyone to work with beads and to be creating such a tight shape. 

Now to create some more for Christmas Fair sales. 

But, in true Hey Hey Crochet! fashion, my mind is buzzing with other things I could create with a bit of bead bling on!

Thought I'd add a little gallery of Christmas decoration images, so sit back and enjoy!! 







Did you notice my use of those amazing Pom Pom makers!! Still love those little gadgets of total brilliance!! 

Til next time 
Happy crocheting x

No comments:

Post a Comment