Saturday 22 November 2014

Santa's little helper :-D

I've been really busy attempting to create  lots of Christmas decorations for sale at St Saviours Infant School Christmas fair on Saturday, but as usual got distracted! 
How cute is this Elf?? 
My Simply Crochet magazine arrived with the pattern for this lovely elf and a couldn't resist! 
I did manage to make some decorations before I was distracted...
A Scandinavian inspired bauble. Really like the simplicity of this although the decoration on the bauble did take a little time and two attempts first go to get just right. 
I put a picture of this on Facebook and within moments took an order for two so obviously other people like it as well. 
Yay! Always nice to have your hard work acknowledged and liked. 

Anyhoo, must crack on so 
Til next time 
Happy crocheting x

No comments:

Post a Comment