Monday 20 October 2014

Catch-up time!

I've been beavering away and finally actually finished something. Amazing, I know!
Wanna see?? Do ya??? 
Ta-da...
The flower bunting!
I love it and had such fun creating it especially choosing the perfect buttons for each triangle flower. 
After much deliberation with the husband we thought 9 triangles would make a good length as then there would be a lovely central triangle to draw the eye. 
Do you like?? 
More piccies so you can admire ...


It's predominantly got a pinky-purple theme but there are a couple of rogue oranges in there for good measure. Oh, and a sort of claret looking one with I think is luverly! The colour is really super.

I've also made a Granny Square!! Wowzers, it's been yonks! My blanket will never keep me warm at this rate :-D!! 
A traditional Granny Square with a double crochet border to it. Really got the bug for my blanket again now. The yarns are so lovely to crochet with and I still really love the colours (good job!!). 

What next?? 
The spotty bunting that I've started. Three triangles done, 6 to go. 
And I fancy making a cushion using Granny Square triangles..! Could be interesting, will keep you posted. 
Oh, and my daughters birthday is fast approaching so I have the idea of making her an amigurumi butterfly lady from a pattern I happened across last night! 
Will I ever stop???
Nah!

Til next time 
Happy crocheting x

No comments:

Post a Comment