Sunday 25 May 2014

Granny square delight! (2)

Amazing! I actually managed to find time to make this weeks Granny Square! Wow! 
 
I really like this one. The colour combination works beautifully and the pattern has a slightly delicate look to it.
 
I have just realised that in my last post I talked about my Granny Square blanket and showed you the colour scheme but did not tell you what the yarns were. So for those of you interested, I'm using Debbie Bliss Rialto DK yarn in:
  • Moss 10
  • Burnt Orange 43
  • Gold 45
  • Tangerine 56 
  • Banana 57
  • Grass 58
  • Claret 63
I love the combination of these shades. The Banana really lifts whatever combination it is put in, where the Moss gives the Granny Square a more heavier look.
 
My favourite? Has to be the Burnt Orange. No, the Claret. Oooh, maybe the Tangerine? Mmmm, all of them??? They are so soft too....must go touch them now...
 
...although, where's my crochet top? I MUST finish it!!!
 
'Til next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment