Saturday 31 May 2014

Vintage Fair :)

What an exciting day in Bath today - an amaaazing Vintage Fair in the Guildhall! I was sooooo excited, I went with a dear friend and only managed to take two photos....and only one of them is worth showing here!! What a wally!
 
 
To be honest, this picture does not do the Fair justice at all! (And you don't need me to tell you that really do you?!!)
It was full of vintage clothes and bags and crockery and jewelry and material and buttons and scarves and..... wow! It was great :)
 
My friend, the enigmatic Mrs C (as she likes to be known!) and I had such an exhausting (and hilarious) time rooting through the garments and trying some on that afterwards we had to go for a slice of cake -

 
I'm embarrassed to say it, but mine was the ENORMOUS black forest gateaux! And just in case you don't realise the immense size of the beast, check out the image below!!

 
Obviously, I couldn't manage it all.
 
Actually, yeah, it turned out that I could!!!
 
Anyway, I managed to rootle through the garments and find this lurverly wrap dress. Rather pleased if I do say so myself :D

 
And further excitement, I found these three lovely bits of material and some lace.

 
Am already dreaming up the crochet projects to use these beauties!
 
We love vintage!
x

2 comments: