Sunday 21 December 2014

Poncho perfection ahhh

Really rather pleased with myself at the moment as I've completed a lovely )and very pink) poncho for my daughter as a little extra present for Christmas. 
Starting with a deep pink that has a sparkle of silver running through it, moving into pale pink, dark pink, medium pink, lilac and then grey - nervous about the grey as I know she's not keen on it but my husband was determined if should go in to take away from the excess of pink!! (Wondering if I really should have let him be involved in the colour choice, but too late now though!) Pink, on the other hand, she'll LOVE!!
I gave the edge a lot of thought as I wanted it to be pretty but not too flouncy. So I edged it with a 2 trebles, 2 chain, 2 trebles combination into each space between the granny treble groups. 
And, the neck? 
A lovely soft roll neck that should keep her toasty warm, mmmm. 
Soooo hope she likes it. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Til next time
Happy crocheting x

No comments:

Post a Comment