Thursday 26 June 2014

Purses, purses and more purses...

What a busy Hey Hey Crochet week I've had. Two teaching parties under my belt and my Year 2 teaching too not to mention preparation for a Summer Fair in a little over a week.
In addition to all of that, we've decorated two bedrooms at home and are currently living in a little bit of a mess as I take the opportunity to sort through (secretly!!) the kids toys! Phew! Understandably I'm feeling a little tired today.
 
Shall I show you some of the crochet I've been creating in my spare time (hee-hee!! Spare time? What's that then??!!) Yes, did you say? Well, read on...
 
I'm off to Widcombe School Summer Fair next weekend in Bath to advertise my crochet teaching and wanted to have some little bits and bobs to show off and encourage people to want to learn to crochet and also to sell whilst there.
 
Bring on the pocket money purses! (Come along and see me at Widcombe School if you fancy one!)
 
 
The stripey one in the bottom right hand corner of the picture you've seen before during my enforced stay at home near Easter when the boys had chicken pox. However, the others are all recent additions to my purse sale collection. Take a closer look and see what you think...
I'm enjoying the stripes and Summery feel of this purse. Love the little beads too. Looks really fresh and pretty.

The stripes on this one were quite heavy so I felt it needed a little something to lift it hence the chain flower and button addition. A bit different and definitely tempted my taste buds into more decoration on the purses...

I think this one was also made during the 'time of the chicken pox' but I dug it back out and added a row of double buttons in complementary colours to brighten it up.

Had a similar idea with this one and added an extra bead to the zip - oooh very special! The next one is my favourite though...

How pretty and summery is this? I love this purse. The daisy just leaps out at you. Really fun and maybe a talking point..???
 
Now to make some gorgeous hair clips before next weekend and maybe some more purses if time.
I'm off to get my crochet hook....
'Til next time xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment