Sunday 20 July 2014

Brooches and more brooches!

So, the question is, can you ever have enough crochet brooches?? I don't think you can.

I recently took a commission for some brooches with no remit except for pretty colours and maybe a button. I hopped to it, with some glee I may add, and here's what appeared...
A miss-match of styles and sizes and colours but all interesting in their own way.
I have a favourite...do you? I'll let you know mine at the end once you've had a good look and decided on yours!
 
The blue one - 
The pink one - 
 The pale pink one -
 The ecru and pistachio one -
 The lemon one -
 The lilac one -

Your favourite???
Mine...has to be the ecru and pistachio one. The colours and flower shape worked with different sized crochet hooks look really good together and the double button layering was a great feature.

I hope the recipients of these brooches love them and enjoy wearing them as much as I did making them.

If you fancy a quick crochet make, brooches are a great thing to create as they come up fast and can add a lovely touch to a top, coat, hat or even a bag. Multi-functional you could say!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment