Sunday 6 July 2014

Widcombe Summer Fair

Here I am at the Fair - my husband says it should be 'Fayre' not 'Fair'. I'm not sure so may attempt the rest of this post without mentioning the word at all!
 
What a day. The sun shone, the wind blew - which was a little entertaining at times! - the band played, the Pimms flowed, and the interest in crochet grew!

I took all my crochet prettiness and advertised my crochet teaching for which I received a lot of positive feedback and am ever hopeful for some further lesson bookings.

So, on display I had some bunting (flowers, hearts and the traditional triangle shape), clutch bags, purses, brooches, kindle cases...
baby booties...ahhh,
 
coasters...
 
hair clips...
 
and for this year something a little new that I thought I'd give a go, some DIY bunting kits...
 
 
Strange picture I know! If you look closely you can see my reflection in the first packet! Tee-hee!! Good to see that my level of photography never fails to entertain, or indeed, improve!
 
It was such a lovely day. I love displaying everything I've made as it is usually the first time that I've seen it all together and actually become aware of how productive I've been. Which does remind me that there is a lot of crochet waiting to be achieved around my home. There's my Summer holiday project work me thinks.
 
Just want to leave you with a couple of views of the bunting I had on display. I love a good bit of bunting! Sounds a bit 'Carry-on' that does!

 
Oooh, would you look at that? A sneaky peek of my granny square bag in the back ground there? Can you see it? Still loving it and the lovely comments I get about it.
 
Happy crocheting x

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment