Monday 29 September 2014

Jolly bunting :-D

I love bunting. It's so jolly and makes me smile. 
I've finally begun to build up some stock for my Christmas craft fair run and although it is slow progress as I get very easily distracted when it comes to pretty craft and want to start something else whilst already making something!! 
Focus Melanie focus! 
Here's my first effort - 
Love it! 
Pretty with the hearts and also has a Christmassy feel due to the colours used.
This bunting took up a whole ball of the lovely berry red yarn that I bought last week at the Handmade Fair. Really love the feel of this yarn, it had a rawness about it that just made you want to touch it.

Was inspired at the weekend by a rug I saw in Argos made by Habitat. Have a look and see what you think ...
Sorry, got the corner of a sofa in the picture, but wowzers, don't you just love those colours? It immediately shouted to me 'Morroco' and 'make something in these colours now now now!!' So watch this space. Me thinks a gorgeous pram blanket in a chevron design maybe? Will let you know ..,

Until next time.
Happy crocheting, oh and watch out for colour inspiration anywhere!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment